• 200 Cigarettes or
• 100 Cigars or
• 450 grammes of tobacco
• 2 bottles of alcoholic beverages
• Perfume reasonable for personal use
• Illegal drugs
• Plants and plant products
• Milk and milk products
• Animals and Pets – unless permission has been granted
• Weapons, Explosives and Ammunition – unless permission has been obtained
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• Any weapons, explosives or ammunition being imported into the country will require a special permit issued by Roatan airport.
• Cats, dogs and other animals will need a veterinarian health certificate and “an import permit from the "Direccion General de Ganaderia y Veterinaria" (General Direction for Cattle Breeding and Veterinary Services)”. Any dogs will also require an additional certificate proving that it has been vaccinated against Rabies and Hepatitis.